The DGM's "Continuous Casting" Technical Committee has been organizing a symposium every five years since 1976 and regularly since 1985 as an open platform for technical-scientific dialog on issues relating to research, industrial development and process technology for the continuous casting of metallic materials.
The topics of the symposium "Continuous Casting 2021" are:
- Results from the work of the working group,
- Contributions from the casting plants (plant and process practice in the casting plants),
- Innovations in plant engineering and suppliers,
- Research reports from the university institutes,
- Measurement technology, digitalization,
- Young talents forum: PhD projects, student theses.