In this workshop you will get to know more about specific topics of the Geometry Perspective in casting simulation, design of experiments and autonomous optimization. You will learn how to purposefully use parametric geometries in MAGMASOFT® and increase the efficiency when creating your own geometries. Moreover, after the workshop you will be able to create geometries without using external CAD software.
- Creation of parametric geometries
- Utilization of MAGMA’s geometry database for standardization purposes
- Preparation of geometries for optimization
- Import and export of 3D data
- Elimination of defects in the result presentation caused by an inadequate geometry model
Duration: 2 days
Dates: November 27-28
Required qualifications: Experience in working with MAGMASOFT®
Participants: Users of MAGMASOFT® wishing to broaden their knowledge of the Geometry Perspective and use it more efficiently.
Your investments: 1000 EUR (plus 19% VAT)
MAGMA Gießereitechnologie GmbH
MAGMAacademy, second floor