In this workshop we present well-established strategies for adjusting your work with MAGMASOFT® to the specific requirements of your company. You will systematically evaluate simulation and optimization results using practical examples and develop your own strategies for their implementation.
The workshop is subdivided into sand mold casting and permanent mold casting.
- Which results are important for the given project?
- In which order should the results be evaluated?
- Which information can you extract from the results?
- Which findings and measures can be derived from simulation and autonomous engineering?
- How can I find the best possible design for my casting?
Duration: 2 days
- Sand mold casting: March 1-2, November 29-30
- Permanent mold casting: March 1-2, November 29-30
Required qualifications: Experience in working with MAGMASOFT®
Participants: Users of MAGMASOFT® wishing to broaden their knowledge around the evaluation of simulation results and improve the integration into their company.