In this workshop you will learn the basics of how to use inverse optimization and will practice the use of user-specific results ('User Results') for simulation and optimization with MAGMASOFT®. By making use of inverse optimization, you will work out how to better adjust the boundary conditions of your simulation model to your actual process conditions based on measurement results obtained in your foundry. This allows you to suit your simulation results even better to the real process.
- What is meant by inverse optimization?
- Import of measured data, e.g. temperature curves
- How to set up an inverse optimization
- Possible use cases for inverse optimization
- Fundamental aspects of 'User Results'
- How to define complex expressions for the creation of new criteria
- Standardization of 'User Results' in your daily workflows
Duration: 1 day
Dates: Upon request
Required qualifications: Experience in working with MAGMASOFT®
Participants: Users of MAGMASOFT® wishing to deepen their knowledge about inverse optimization and user results and desiring to use simulation more extensively by implementing individual criteria and specific process conditions and boundary conditions.
Your investment: 500 EUR (plus 19% VAT)
MAGMA Gießereitechnologie GmbH
MAGMAacademy, second floor