You will usually attend the process training I immediately after the basic training: Here, you will extend the use of simulation focusing on a specific material or your specific casting process.
- Use of the module-specific software capabilities
- Development of the material and process specific contents
- Detailed evaluation of the results
- Systematically evaluating partial results and deriving measures
- Learning about the advanced functions of the software
- Iron casting
- Steel casting
- Nonferrous & low pressure sand casting
- High pressure die casting
- Permanent mold & low pressure die casting
- Stress (focus: sand casting or permanent mold)
- Core production
Duration: 2 days
Requirements: Attendance of the basic training
Contact us to arrange a date for your training.