New knowledge and skills can best be imparted through a seminar specially tailored for your company. The exchange of ideas between your employees, the know-how of our expert lecturers and a highly professional organization ensure a successful advanced training of your staff. By including all relevant departments of your company, you can achieve a more efficient communication within your company and benefit from the resulting synergy effects. Give your team the chance of mastering individual challenges collectively and save time and costs at the same time.
One of our seminars is "Simulation of Cast Iron - Fundamentals, Metallurgy, Casting Defects", which will take place at MAGMAacademy in Aachen on November 28, 2018 in English language.
In addition, we are happy to hold this seminar as well as seminars individually customized to your needs on-site in your company!
Here you get an overview of the seminars available:
- Evaluation of Simulation Results with MAGMASOFT®
- Focus on Sand Casting
- Focus on High Pressure Die Casting
- Simulation and High Pressure Die Casting - Basics, Process Design, Casting System Calculation
- Methodology of High Pressure Die Casting Processes
- Development of High Integrity Aluminum Castings
- Simulation of Cast Iron - Basics, Metallurgy, Casting Defects
- Methodological Design in Core Production
Short LIVE demonstrations in the seminars provide you with additional insights into our simulation software MAGMASOFT®. The content and topics covered are generally applicable to the simulation of casting processes.
The number of participants should be between 10 and 15. If you are interested, please contact us. You will then receive an individual offer for your company.